Steps to Enroll and Participate in 4-H:
- Read over the Texas 4-H Family Guide for more information on 4-H and enrollment.
- Check out McLennan County’s clubs and choose the one that is the best fit for your family! You can find that here.
- Contact the club manager to learn more about their club and meeting times.
- Enroll Here! You can find materials to help with enrollment here and here.
- Attend your Club Meetings
- Read 4-H Newsletter
- Read Weekly Email Updates (Must be enrolled on 4-H Connect to receive updates)
- Attend 4-H Project Activities/Contests
For the 2020-2021 year, enrollment will be completed by enrolling online. There will also be a 4-H participation fee of $25 (if completed before October 31st) and $30 starting November 1st.
Documents to help with Enrollment on 4-H Connect: