- Livestock Judging Practice will be March 31, April 12, 13, and 18 at 4:30 p.m. Call or e-mail Erich at 254-757-5180 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need directions.
- Ag Product ID Practice will be held on March 28 starting at 4:00 p.m. If you are interested, contact Kelsey at 254-757-5180 or email@example.com.
- Livestock Judging Clinic will be held on April 2 at Pearce Pavilion in College Station. Cost is $10 per person through March 28 and $15 per person after March 28. Late registration will begin at 7:00 a.m. and judging clinic will start at 8:00 a.m. Register online at http://judgingcard.com. See attached flyer for more information.
Livestock Judging Clinic
- 2016 State Fair of Texas Lamb and Goad Validation Orders are due by Monday, April 11, at 12:00 p.m. Tag orders and payment must be received to complete your order. Tags are $15 each, and late tag entry orders will be $25. Payment must be made by check or money order – no cash is accepted. Order form is attached. Contact Erich Schatte at 254-757-5180 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2016 State Fair of Texas Validation Order Form
- Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo – October 8-17, 2015
- State Fair of Texas – September 25-October 18, 2015
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show – February 9-12, 2016
- Ft. Worth Stock Show – January 15 – February 6, 2016
- San Antonio Livestock Show – February 11- 28, 2016
- San Angelo Livestock Show – February 5-21, 2016
- Rodeo Austin – March 12-26, 2016
- Houston Livestock Show – March 1-March 20, 2016