- Heifer Validation Guidelines and Information
- Stock Show Dates and Deadlines 2014-2015
- Lamb and Goat Validation for county and state will be held on October 21 and October 28 at the Extraco Events Center from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. If you have any questions, call Kyle Dykes at 254-757-5180.
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show County Only Steer Validation will be held on Tuesday, September 9, at the Extraco Events Center from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. If you have any questions, contact Kyle at 254-757-5180.
- Rabbit Breeding Date for County Show is October 26.
- Broiler Orders for the county show are due by October 1. You must pay when placing your order. Checks must be made payable to Riesel FFA and mailed along with order form to Kevein Wunderlich, Riesel High School, 600 E. Frederick Street, Riesel TX 76682. Broilers will be delivered on December 22. Please see order form and county show rules for more information. For more information, contact Kyle at 254-757-5180.
Broiler Order Form
County Show Rules for Broilers
- State Swine Tag Orders are due September 29 by 4:00 p.m. to the County Extension Office located at 420 North 6th Street in Waco. Cost for tags is $10 each. Money and order form must be submitted by deadline. State Swine Validation will be held on November 15 at Crawford football field parking lot from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and on November 24 at the HOT Fairgrounds from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. This is state validation only. If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Dykes at 254-757-5180.
State Swine Tag Order Form
- HOT of Texas Calf Scramble Entries are due to the County Extension Office by Friday, September 19. Completed application and signed release form must be submitted to the office; incomplete applications and applications without signed release form will not be considered. Please see application form, eligibility rules, and release form for more information. If you have any questions, call Kyle Dykes at 254-757-5180.
HOT Calf Scramble Application, Eligibility Rules, and Release Form
- Upcoming Livestock Shows information and entry forms:
Block and Bridle Fall Extravaganza – September 13
Go Texan Committee Livestock Show – October 18
Crawford High School FFA Show – October 25
Robinson High School Show – November 1
- Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo – October 2-11, 2014
- State Fair of Texas – September 26-October 19, 2014
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show – February 2-6, 2015
- Ft. Worth Stock Show – January 16 – February 7, 2015
- San Antonio Livestock Show – February 12- March 1, 2015
- San Angelo Livestock Show – February 13-March 1, 2015
- Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo – March 14-28, 2015
- Houston Livestock Show - March 3-March 22, 2015