- 2015 Horse Validation will be open on 4-H Connect from March 1 through May 1. Cost is $10 per horse from March 1 – April 15 and $20 per horse from April 16 – May 1. All horses must be validated or re-validated with payment each year to be eligible to show at District and State 4-H Horse Shows. Please see the following instructions for more information. If you have any questions, call Erich Schatte at 254-757-5180.
Horse Validation Instructions
- State Fair of Texas Lamb and Goat Validation Tag Orders are due to the McLennan County Extension Office by April 10. A check or money order must be included with the order, no cash will be accepted. A complete tag order consist of Chapter Summary Form and all completed Family Order Forms along with payment. Information and order form is attached. If you have any questions, call Erich Schatte at 254-757-5180.
State Fair Lamb and Goat Tag Information and Order Form
- 2015 Major Show Steer Tag Orders are due by April 10 at 3:00 p.m. to the McLennan County Extension Office. Tags are $12 each (late tag orders will be $24 per tag). Checks should be made payable to West FFA. Order form is attached. If you have any questions, contact Erich Schatte at 254-757-5180.
State Steer Order Form
- Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo – October 2-11, 2014
- State Fair of Texas – September 26-October 19, 2014
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show – February 2-6, 2015
- Ft. Worth Stock Show – January 16 – February 7, 2015
- San Antonio Livestock Show – February 12- March 1, 2015
- San Angelo Livestock Show – February 13-March 1, 2015
- Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo – March 14-28, 2015
- Houston Livestock Show – March 3-March 22, 2015