- Heifer Validation Guidelines and Information
- Stock Show Dates and Deadlines 2014-2015
- Lamb and Goat Validation for county and state will be held on October 21 and October 28 at the Extraco Events Center from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. If you have any questions, call Kyle Dykes at 254-757-5180.
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show County Only Steer Validation will be held on Tuesday, September 9, at the Extraco Events Center from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. If you have any questions, contact Kyle at 254-757-5180.
- Rabbit Breeding Date for County Show is October 30.
- Broiler Orders for the county show, Houston Livestock Show, San Antonio Livestock Show, and Star of Texas Livestock Show are due by October 1. You must pay when placing your order. Checks must be made payable to Riesel FFA and mailed along with order form to Kevein Wunderlich, Riesel High School, 600 E. Frederick Street, Riesel TX 76682. Broilers will be delivered on December 22. Please see order form and county show rules for more information. For more information, contact Kyle at 254-757-5180.
Broiler Order Form
County Show Rules for Broilers
- Heart of Texas Entries are due September 2 to the County Extension Office located at 420 North 6th Street in Waco. Please see link to entry and release form. If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Dykes at 254-757-5180.
HOT Entry and Release Form
- Upcoming Livestock Shows information and entry forms:
Central Texas State Fair – August 29-31
Block and Bridle Fall Extravaganza – September 13
Go Texan Committee Livestock Show – October 18
Crawford High School FFA Show – October 25
Robinson High School Show – November 1
- Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo – October 2-11, 2014
- State Fair of Texas – September 26-October 19, 2014
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show – February 2-6, 2015
- Ft. Worth Stock Show – January 16 – February 7, 2015
- San Antonio Livestock Show – February 12- March 1, 2015
- San Angelo Livestock Show – February 13-March 1, 2015
- Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo – March 14-28, 2015
- Houston Livestock Show - March 3-March 22, 2015