- State Fair Swine Tag Orders are due to the County Extension Office by April 25. Cost is $11 per tag. for more information, contact Jackie Cole at 254-757-5180.
- Horse Validation Instructions - Horse validation period is March 1-April 15 with a cost of $10 per horse or April 16-May 1 with a cost of $20 per horse. Validation and payment is required of all horsed regardless if they were enterd this year or last. Validation is done via 4-H Connect. If you have any questions, contact Jackie Cole at 254-757-5180.
- 2014 Texas 4-H Horse Show Rules and Regulations
- Texas 4-H Livestock/Equine Ambassador Applications Available – The Texas 4-H Livestock/Equine Ambassador program strives to provide high school aged 4-H members the opportunity to develop and practice advanced leadership skills related to mentoring other youth and to become advocates for animal agriculture.
Texas 4-H Livestock Ambassador Short Course at Texas A&M University July 7-10
Texas 4-H Livestock Ambassador Short Course at Texas Tech University July 21-23
Application available at http://www.texasyouthlivestock.com/livestock-ambassadors/
Texas 4-H Equine Ambassador Training in Gainesville June 29-July 3
Application available http://www.texasyouthlivestock.com/equine-ambassadors/
- Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo – October 3-12, 2013
- State Fair of Texas – September 27-October 20, 2013
- McLennan County Junior Livestock Show – February 4-7, 2014
- Ft. Worth Stock Show – January 17 – February 8, 2014
- San Antonio Livestock Show – February 6-23, 2014
- San Angelo Livestock Show – February 14-March 2, 214
- Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo – March 1-16, 2014
- Houston Livestock Show - March 4-March 23, 2014